Executive/Manager – Women Micro Entrepreneurship
As an Executive for Women Micro Entrepreneurship at Ek Soch Foundation, your primary responsibility would be to support and empower women entrepreneurs in starting and growing their businesses. You will work closely with the program team to develop and implement strategies for identifying and reaching out to potential beneficiaries, providing training and mentorship, and facilitating access to financial resources and networks.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
1. Identifying potential micro-entrepreneurs through outreach efforts and
partnerships with local stakeholders
2. Developing and delivering training and mentorship programs that address the specific needs and challenges faced by potential women entrepreneurs
3. Working with the program team to develop and implement a monitoring and evaluation plan to track program outcomes and impact
4. Facilitating access to financial resources and networks, including helping beneficiaries navigate the loan application process and connecting them with relevant stakeholders in the community
5. Developing and maintaining relationships with local businesses and organizations to identify potential opportunities for collaboration and support
Required Skills and Qualifications:
1. A bachelor's Degree or master's Degree With 4+ years of work experience for the Manager in Micro Entrepreneurship is required.
2. The ideal candidate should have a passion / strong background in entrepreneurship and experience working with women from diverse backgrounds. They should be able to work independently and collaboratively, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be passionate about empowering women entrepreneurs.